My name is Alexandra, and I am a psychologist, meditation teacher and yoga instructor.
I practice a form of mindfulness focused psychotherapy called Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
I specialise in:
- stress management/burnout prevention and healing
- using difficult emotions such as anger, fear and pain to empower us
- learning self compassion and self love
- finding depth, richness and purpose in our lives
- therapy for sexual trauma
- relationship conflict
I combine my extensive knowledge of the transformative capabilities of mindfulness and acceptance based behaviour change strategies, in depth meditation training, conscious movement of the body and connection with the inner self to guide my students to physical and mental wellbeing and healing.
The Revolution of Consciousness combines modern psychology and therapy, mindfulness meditation practices and yogic practices to help guide you back home to you.